Got an opportunity to fish with Matt French on the Misdemeanor this morning. We fished water from 85 fow to 120. We ended up fishing 4 hours and went 14 for 19, 11 kings, 2 Lakers and 1 steelie. Wonderbread, Diehard, Gator and NBK were top producers. Riggers, wire dipsey, and slide divers all took shots 20'-50' down.

I want to thank Matt again for the great opportunity to fish and learn with him and his father. I cannot express enough gratitude for the kindness that was shown. Great person.

Thanks again Matt

Tomy

post-152380-0-17569100-1433004960_thumb.jpg

post-152380-0-18132200-1433004977_thumb.jpg

post-152380-0-64767900-1433004994_thumb.jpg

post-152380-0-64472900-1433005016_thumb.jpg

post-152380-0-74327300-1433005033_thumb.jpg

post-152380-0-36753900-1433005053_thumb.jpg

WTG gentlemen. Captain Matt is a class act - you learned from one of the best and he's always eager to share his knowledge with others.

Great job men!!

Tight lines gentlemen and stay safe,

Chris

Your very welcome Tom. Glad we could finally fish together.

Quote of the day... Tom L.- " is this what you call a $h!t show?"

Me- " absolutely."

Chris...thanks for the kind words man. Just passing on info like my old Friend Capt John McCabe did for me way back when. Tight lines boys... See you on the "O"

Sent from my VS980 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Missdemeanor

Just passing on info like my old Friend Capt John McCabe did for me way back when.

John was a good man and a better fisherman. Wasn't he "Desparado" Matt?

Kevin

Way to go fella's great job by all!!! Kudo's to the Missdemeaner and crew, work together like a team-win together as a team!!

I learned a ton from Caz Pizzo. He was my shop teacher in high school and he would take a few of us guys out every year. Guys a legend on Lake Ontario IMO.

Your 100% right on! Caz always took time to explain the how's and whys. I just saw the old ghost for sale on a boat site. Talk about a blast from the past.

Edited by Missdemeanor

Caz scratching his self and john yelling at his wife I will never forget, besides all the dockside cackling over the days events. Nice job matt, I had to hammer the steelies this morn with such a short window to get them.

yes sir.... Those guys were characters.... Glad to hear that buckeye program worked out for you... Catch up with you this week

Great day guys.  I was on the Surestrike with Capt Randy and heard you guys hammering them over there.  We didn't get into them as crazy as you guys did but we had a steady day with good numbers in the end.  It's amazing how something can be working so well a few hundred feet away and not be able to duplicate it and yet have something completely different working for you.  

They were chewing for sure. Glad you guys got your fish. Capt. Randy and Rick are great guys and really know thier stuff. The open dialogue and assistance we lend each other out on the water is what makes the Rochester Fleet stand out. I never understand why guys don't want to network. It makes a big lake that much smaller, and maximizes the client's opportunity to catch that fish of a lifetime. Ive fished almost every US port on the lake. They all have their great days . Rochester, which is the least know port, is probably the most consistant and diverse Ive ever fished.   Tight lines......

I learned a ton from Caz Pizzo. He was my shop teacher in high school and he would take a few of us guys out every year. Guys a legend on Lake Ontario IMO.

Small world, he was my shop teacher also. I used to spend some of my lunch and free periods in his shop. He let me sit in on his fishing night class one year. Wish I remembered more of it!

I remember taking his fishing class with Bruce years ago,  up until my last move I still had handouts from the class.  I remember my catch rate going up after it most importantly.