Pt. Breeze boat docking

Was wondering if any of you folks could recommend any good marinas to dock a boat at pt. breeze. im still in the process of getting it rigged so it probably wont be ready until July, just curious on price per foot, and would prefer a marina closer to the mouth.  Thanks !

I have a friend that docks there each season. I think the county docks that your referring to is around $650 for the season.

Try Wileys Riverside Marina. It is just past the county docks on the same side. The rates are very reasonable. The owners and everyone who docks there  are good friendly people. I have been there for 18 years and never had any problems with theft or any other issues. Look them up online or call  (585 ) 682-4552

Try Wileys Riverside Marina. It is just past the county docks on the same side. The rates are very reasonable. The owners and everyone who docks there  are good friendly people. I have been there for 18 years and never had any problems with theft or any other issues. Look them up online or call  (585 ) 682-4552

Wiley's are good people - they will treat you right.  Trailer storage is no problem.  Showers and bathrooms available at the top of those 52 steps.

Edited by G-Daddy

Lake breeze marina. Also includes 4Cs now so there are plenty of docks and lodging too.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

And they are the closest to the lake, and have gas, supplies, and boat and engine repair. :yes:  :yes:

Thanks guys, I have decided to go with Orleans county marine park, they are reasonable and have very nice docks, I put the deposit in yesterday. Boat should be going in very soon just need to finish rigging her up this week.