Seneca/ lodi net lost

Tossing this out there. If anyone pulls up a net near lodi point or peach orchard point cant remember what point. in 150 fow, a black ranger octagon handle. Never even used, while pulling copper, I would graciously compensate you.

Lost mine 2 weeks ago.

We pull up a ton off bottom every year and maybe someone will grab this one.

Nick

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by lakebound88

Thanks Nick < I'll break it in.......... :lol: ...........JK.......... :P ..................hope you get it back.............I'm looking for a good rubber coated one with extendable handle any recommendation?

I love my rangers with the octagon handles. Work great.

Bada bing, accidents happen. My drift bag was blowing pretty hard on plane and it shook the net off its spot. My own fault. Saw it go. Just can't remember what point I was at when it went.

I've been doing the same for years by stuffing packaging styrofoam "peanuts" and styrofoam insulation into as much of the frame of my nets as I could after losing a couple of nets in the early days.

Thanks keeping it reel.. I know where I'll be fishing this weekend dragging bottom... I could use a nice new net.. lol

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Iron Duke

Lake bound could you give a proximate depth, what color spoon and size you think that bad boy will eat and if you don't mind me asking what GPS and down speed a quick response would also be nice lmao

Mike

Lake bound could you give a proximate depth, what color spoon and size you think that bad boy will eat and if you don't mind me asking what GPS and down speed a quick response would also be nice lmao

Mike

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I used to use a swim noodle. But haven't had to worry. My own fault. Go get a new one at dicks or field and stream I guess

Ed...we have a EGO 2.....goes from 4' to 9'. Has a button in middle of handle you push and pull on the back of the handle. For every inch you pull, the front half extends in opposite direction. And it floats...love it!!!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hey mike what's the down temp and speed infront of the salt plant again???? Or wow that ball drew a straight line yep a straight line right to the bottom hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Ya that probe read for a few days after too lol... Still to this day when I go over that spot you still ask me temp and speed at the ball.. lol.. But hey that's what fishing buddies are for right?? If the fishing does stay slow this year I will try to get that net tho.. Lol. I bet nick would sh#t his pants if he saw it on Lou classified slightly used net for sale and pic of net with all the zebras still attached .. lol

Mike

Edited by Iron Duke

I'll get it this weekend!

Some one found that net already! I was getting dog food at Pet Co today they had your net getting guppys out of the tank. LOL :).

Some one found that net already! I was getting dog food at Pet Co today they had your net getting guppys out of the tank. LOL :).

Wow!! That's all I have to say is wow!!