Seneca/ lodi net lost

After I lost my big net prior to the Red Cross Derby a few years back. For my next new net I bought a can of great stuff and filled the net and handle with the foam. It floats like a bobber.

That's a great idea ... Was thinking about doing that after I read this post...

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Another possibility (if you don't feel like dealing with the messiness ) is to get some foam noodles that kids use for swimming and cut them in sections of quarters lengthwise (easy with a fillet knife) and then stuff short sections into the handle. The handle from most old fashioned outdoors lawn rakes will fit inside the hole in the  handle of the net to pack the stuffing down inside. If the net doesn't have a cap on it get a rubber one that is used for furniture legs the right size. I also used some bright orange and pink duck tape in small bands on the handle so it will be visible in the water if I need to retrieve it. :lol:

Edited by Sk8man

Poor Nick..... first he loses his favorite net, then he gets busted mercilessly by his fellow southenders and worst of all he spent all his money on all those rod holders so he can't get a new one :lol:  Life just isn't fair! :)

Edited by Sk8man

Yeah he's easy to recognize by the happy look on his face and those eyes....nothing like butterflies to bring out the best in ya....to say nothing of the great net practice :lol: