Seneca June 5th

I really hate to be the bearer of bad news, but sorry guys, all the fish are GONE! After a bit of a later than intended start to try and help out a fellow fisherman with a shifting problem, got setup around 8am and trolled from Lodi to Sampson on the east side marking bait from 40' to well over 120' almost the entire way and never moved a rod. Switched colors and styles, speed, etc and decided to try the west side from Long Point south - same story for another hour and 1/2. Dropped off my guest at 2pm and decided to run to the south end to give that a whirl and marked next to nothing. Sky was getting pretty ugly so decided to call it a skunk at 4 and run back. No idea what to try in the am except maybe a different lake, UGH!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

My opinion is the fish are there. We are marking them. We are catching a few. The down temps are insanely cold in some areas. THE BAIT IS PLENTIFUL. Finding the hungry ones is the key. Just present a Fingerlakes tackle king of sting right in front of a lakers nose and you have a real good chance of hooking up.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I brought some old herring up I was going to use in the derby ,, guess its time to drag some around, sent cant hurt.... ran the K.O.S. every time out early I must of washed the sting out of it......LOL

We should have some good fishing on Seneca very soon. Once the full moon gets out of here and the thermocline sets up nicely. The fish will start hitting. Its to early to say Seneca is done for the year.  

How ya doing ed!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Got back a bit ago.... nothing but we had a good time B.Sing anyway , next time my boat...... so I have a three for going on skunks in a row..... whats the record,???'