Fbook page

I started a page called

finger lakes fishing reports

look it up like it and post your pics and reports. Want it to be a go to for local fisherman for what's biting where how deep that kind of info

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Lets see you want LOU members to post report , pictures and stuff on your Fbook page. Sounds fair , I mean look at all the report and picture you have helped out on this site. Ill be right over.......NOT........

I'm sorry Facebook ruins good things... Not knocking your page or shooting you down for the page i just dont want a good thing ruined..Look at what it has done to all the tributaries ...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yes sept 2013 then wentbthru a divorce and didn't fish for two years I got a new boat and back it now. I'm sorry I didn't mean to cause problems I thought it was a cool idea and wanted to let people know it was there is all

Idk how to delete this thread or I would I honestly didn't expect the hostility that I'm getting for just trying to be nice and letting fellow fisherman know about this.

Don't really think it's hostility it's more people enjoy the lakes the way they are instead of sharing everything on a social media page where we can do the same thing here with a bunch of respectable fisherman for the most part... Like I said nothing against you but have seen what social media can do..

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Well again my apologies I sure want trying to ruffle any feathers I love fishing and love seeing and hearing about others success. Guess I didn't think about the whole social media side of it.

Saw you guys right out front of my brothers house. We did well on that same line in the morning....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app