Canceled, Muskies Inc. Chapter 69 2015 Chautauqua Lake Musky Tournament

Let me start by saying I love the muskies inc event on otisco and the format. Steve, Brad, and Jim do a great job and my whole team cant wait till next year! Could someone cheat? Of course, but that is their loss because they are missing the point!! Its all about a bunch of guys getting together and having fun. On my boat we cast and troll in the muskies inc tiger tourney. I never get the trolling fish because I'm driving and there is always someone closer and we NEVER pass a rod or wait for the right person to pick up the rod because that was my interpretation of the rules. We fish like we are all on the same team and share prize money , but all fish are entered by the individual who reeled it in. This year i didn't run big boards or more than 1 inline per side because I tried to keep things fair. We had 5 on the boat and only trolled 4 lines with a person nearly holding each rod when i easily could have run a dozen or more rods. We have boated 5 in 2 events and the same guy caught all 5. Both events it was only 1 lure that did the work and i only had 1 of that lure each time and Scotty wasn't sharing.... after he caught he never said anybody wanna switch lures with me!

Fished Chautauqua yesterday and got zip.weather was good a little windy but no rain.heard of a couple small fish caught yesterday.today however is a little diff.....rains started around 8am with wind and gusts and have not let up.have'nt been down to the lake yet but I'm guessing not good.my view consists of a lawn chair in my tent looking out!!!

Sorry I won't be able to make the re-scheduled event as I'll be up north that weekend.  Good luck to everyone that gets out there!  It's a great event and a chance to meet a lot of great anglers :yes:

Actually Chad, it has not been rescheduled and will not be rescheduled.

We were just considering July 11th as the only possible date to reschedule it for. We discussed it and Brad and Jim would not be available on that date, so we would have needed to find at least one other person to help put on the tournament. We also thought that there might not be enough participation with such a short notice of rescheduling and because of...

The Three Rivers Chapter of Muskies Inc. will be holding a tournament the following weekend, on July 18th and 19th.