Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Speed Racer

Observer Needed for Oak Orchard Open

Need an Observer for the Oak Orchard Open this Saturday & Sunday. Pays $75 a day. If interested, contact Kevin at (607) 727-6892 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Oak Orchard

Heading up to point breeze(hopefully) friday for the weekend. The only reason I wouldnt go is because of this big blow on the way. So my question is, after a lot strong winds and rain from the N & E is it fishable inside of 100'? Wind forecast also says strongs winds from the south late friday and Saturday. Thanks in advance.   Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk    

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Oak Orchard 9/15/19

Tried combat fishing 40-100ft with everybody else with FF, J-Plugs and spoons from 7:30-9:00 and got nothing. Headed out to 450ft and trolled to 600ft. Best area was 500ft. 10 for 14. Landed (8) steelhead, (2) 2 year old salmon. Best action on 7 color leadcore/250 copper.  Riggers and dipsey got a few. All spoon bite. 

• How to open and close a FOR SALE ad

There seems to be a lot of members who don't know how to attach pictures on here, or how to close an ad that they open, after your item sells or a change in the status. So I figured it was time to do a little tutorial, step by step. Trust me, if I can figure it out, so can you. I am 1 level above the Amish when it comes to computer skills.   If you post an ad on the forum it is YOUR responsibility to edit and close that ad. It gets a little frustrating to see an item for sale, only to ask if i

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Structure scan needed

I need a complete lss1 setup.transducer, lss1 box. Power cable and Ethernet cable   Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Li’l Bit at the oak 8/31

For our last trip of the year we brought my nephew Mike and his son Jacob. Two newbies. Checked temp at 150 fow and found 69 degrees at 100’. No good at 250 or 300. Went out to the 32 line and found a few fish. Mostly teenagers but we did land one mature and a nice steelhead. Best spoon was a 42nd at 81’ deep which brought in four of our six kings. The best diver was a chrome NBK Spin Dr with a green glow fly out 140’. We will try it again tomorrow before we haul the boat home on Monday.