post-144465-0-68663100-1433087607_thumb.jpg

4" Baker Baits worked for us, hope ya know they are bustin" your balls over the banjo minnow thing but casting has been showing fish to people putting time in.

Edited by zach

• 4 weeks later...

I'll  be there tomorrow trolling j13s and casting large spinner baits depending on boat traffic during morning and early afternoon. Only been out there a handful of times this year due to weather and work. Have had a lot of lookers boat side but I have only fished after heavy rain or mid afternoon on a busy weekend; not the most optimal times. Plenty of large pickerel hitting the musky baits though. 

As long as the bass guys don't have a tournament boat traffic isn't that bad I fished the Fourth of July only time it got busy was during the boat parade in the pm we got three fish Monday trolling smaller 5 inch cranks all perch colored good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I've been trolling the east side from launch to  half mile past boy scout camp ( using northern/ green color patterns. the largest was a 7.5" grandma) . I probably need to change my routine (20 fow or less)or get my @$$ out of bed! Ive always been a fan of evening trolling; but morning has produced for me in the past. Ive been musky fishing about 5 years about 3 or 4 on waneta.. i'm no professional. I'm praying theres not a tournament tomorrow. I loooove fishing mondays I always produce on week days. Less tubers and jet skis when trolling the east side . Casting Ive been having a lot of followers but the figure 8s haven't been working. Other years I was pounding them this time of year but I have been putting in far less effort than other years :( . Weather has made it tough for for this weekend warrior but hey it's musky fishing… they will come.

Edited by boho607