I Need help #30 line on a rod

I want to get a light action rod for downrigging the fingers.  Most of the rods I'm looking at (Shimano tdr/ Okuma classic pro GLT) are rated #10 -  #20.  Can I put #30 Flea flicker on these rod or will they not handle it. 

Also, what do you guys think about these rods?  Or should I go with the Shakespear Ugly Stx trollers...just a little more coin.  I'm a newbie to the down riggin scene.  I bought 2 Okuma convector 45 line counters...hope they're not too big...Finger lakes mostly.  Any help would be great, thanks 

I just bought 8 new rod and reel set ups from Hills Valleys and Streams in Elmira.  Okuma GLT's with 6 penn 209 reels and 2 Okuma reels for copper. They are an excellent chioce for the Fingerlakes. You can contact Mike Burt aka Iron Duke on this site and pm him about rod and reel choice. Mike is very knowledgeable and is an excellent fingerlakes fisherman. I bought my rods all set up from him and I love them! I am very pleased with their service and Mike's ability to set up rods! You cant go wrong with having them set you up. 

I've got 4 of the Okuma classic pros have had them for over 2 years they take a beating and are still holding up great. Been using them on the Finger Lakes with dipsys and riggers. I'm only using 20# main line though.