Hello my wife & I will be up from Ohio this weekend. We have fished lake O for the past few years now and fish Erie every weekend the winds allow us when we're at home. Willing to work with anyone to find that elusive silver! We go by "Why can't Eye" standing by on 68.

Thanks Mike

greetings sir,  I was fishing up there solo a few weeks ago and caught 50 kings in 3 days using stinger spoons in stingray size green helmet and triclops were hot for me in 70-150 feet of water 40-60 feet down.  I suggest using some leadcore since they outproduce my riggers on a regular basis. I forget to say I was in front of the power plant.

only from what I have read and heard,the fishing got a bit tougher than 3 weeks ago due to a strong east wind.Check other recent reports for up to date info.Sounds like the fish have moved out to the 4-450 range.No king bite........switch to a steelhead set up for some topwater action. Good luck!!

so....what is a steelhead set-up? Thanks in advance.

[/ uote]top water stealthy presentations.planer boards with bright orange or red spoons or stickbaits. slide divers or shallow directional divers. longer lines and looking for temp breaks usually between 250-500ft.fish scum lines if you see them. black and silver spoons can be deadly also. out deep you have plenty of room to spread things out which will help cover more surface area.I like hot bright sunny calm days. many times you can see them rising to the surface sucking down flies.very cool!Hope that helps

I fish olcott every weekend and have done great till last weekend stupid east winds..I'll b out there Saturday and Sunday ..thinking about heading west warmer water by the looks of the surface Temps online if u r out there today .leave a report on here no radio I'll do the same sat and sunday or pm for my number and we can talk

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Do not let this deture you from posting reports. I live in Massachusetts and love reading every ones reports. Some good some bad. It is my connection to the lake in between trips. Thank you all that post.

Went out of Olcott tonight 5-9 went 4 for 5 two king teenagers and 1steelie 1laker lost one steelhead at the boat. Water temp down was 49-51 fish 70ft to150 pick up two kings in 130.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Lake Ontario United mobile app