I worked late today so we were able to get out for a few hours from sodus. We set up in 35 fow on a brown trout program, riggers and planers from top to bottom.. Water temp was good at 54, good bait but no fish. We blew out of there at 6:30 and switched over to a steelie/king program.

We boated one nice salmon (9 lb 2 year old) in 100 fow, but nothing after that, so we kept working out. Once we hit 229 fow it was on... We would go on to finish 10 for 13 on an even mix of 1 and 2 year old kings and various sizes steelies, with a kicker laker and a very lost brown. It was an all spoon bite today, red stuff on top and ss or 28 sizes spoons on the riggers 30-70 down.

Kept 3 to eat and let the rest go. Off for a week or so, back at it Father's Day.post-143448-14340325051196_thumb.jpgpost-143448-143403253276_thumb.jpgpost-143448-14340325667788_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Red on top, pink on a short rigger ( down 12-20, back 80) and glow green dot super slims on the sliders or dolphin stingers off the ball did it for me today

Like 5 were shorts, the rest 3-9 lbs. I suspect I dragged a few baby kings for a long time, so then I got super paranoid and check my lines often

Nice short trip Mr. and I see Uetz found his way to the new boat.

Yessir I did. Can finally convince him to chase trout now that he's not slaying perch!