Hemlock

Went 2 for 4 on the lake tonight. 1st fish brown 35 feet down and the second fish which was a rainbow 20 feet or so off seth green rig....missed another rainbow threw the hook at the surface and had one line release.great night out there.my grandpas expression says it all 86 years young

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-158257-14340717279427_thumb.jpg

Edited by jmaggio93

That's a beautiful Rainbow.  Interesting to see a Brown that size in Hemlock.  DEC hasn't stocked Browns in there in at least 4-5 years I want to say (I might be wrong).  When I catch them in there it's typically random, but they are usually very large.

How big is that Rainbow?  It looks like something the Ontario guys would be proud of!  Gotta love Hemlock...  It makes you work, but the fish tend to be as beautiful as the surroundings...

Edited by FLXTrolling

26 inches it was a tad bit smaller then the 28 inch one we pulled during the spring.wrnt back and forth about having this on the wall 30 " and it's going! You had any luck this year yet?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Those are great size fish....

I havent been out enough lately, but lakers have definitely been active on Hemlock - nothing giant, but nice fish...  Caught a real small Bow last time out..

Those are great size fish....

I havent been out enough lately, but lakers have definitely been active on Hemlock - nothing giant, but nice fish...  Caught a real small Bow last time out..

We've caught nice fish this year on Hemlock...  Lakers have been very active.  Caught a few small bows...  Trying to post pics but I think the file is too big...  how do I shrink into an attachment?

First of all thanks for your service during Korea (another seemingly "forgotten" action like Viet Nam). Beautiful rainbow specimen and that lake doesn't give up it's good fish easily. :yes: