Far from excellent. It's been slow. Some days are better than others. The best fishing has def. been out towards Rochester. Fished Mexico bay with minimal luck lately. Went to Rochester recently and it was well worth the extra miles.

Just came back. Fished Oswego wed from 11:30-2:30 before being pushed off by storms, ice water top to bottom out to 350fow. Fished from Catfish to past plant on thur from 30 to 100fow, surface temp steady 50. Picked up small steely, brown, Atlantic and a decent laker and dropped one. All fish down 20 on red spoons.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yes, Brian, your website was awesome. I realized a few years ago that the Total Chaos web domain had lapsed and I was sorry to see it go. I actually have some of the excellent "How Tos" on salmon and brown fishing you wrote printed out in a notebook in my boat.  You wrote a lot a great articles with pictures that detailed the basics of fishing the big O. Those would be great as pinned or sticky posts in a thread on LOU. Just a thought...8-]

-Steve D

Got out Sunday did one steelhead and a 7 inch king on Nbk in 190 fow on the surface found some decent temps on surface to 10 feet down then ice to 140 down some bait but not much speeds trolled were fast 2.5 to 3 trying to cover some area..... Anyone else fish Mexico bay this weekend???

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Wednesday solo trip. Got out late 7:30, delay caused by no trailer lights/bad fuse + a 3hr ride. Started in 80fow and came across bait out in 100ft down 80ft. Had one downrigger release(no run) and the other jump a bit, went back over picked up an small laker(18 incher) back over a third time the bait went up to 40ft. Went 3 for 6, 2 small lakers and 15 inch king (all dinks and all released). Made it out to 200fow but 80 to 120fow was the only action for me. Had the place to myself most of the day, flasher spoon combo on the wire and spoons on the DR's, washed some spin doctors fly combos too. Speed was mostly 2 1/4 on the sub-troll. Stack, stagger and change up.