thats been the story pretty much all spring,catch one day and get blanked the next.at least it seems the bait is showing up,hopefully the salmon wont be to far behind.

I fished over by Oswego on Sat/Sun and caught 1 brown,1 steelhead and 1 laker for two days, didn't get skunked though! The discharge out in front of the river was around 60-62 and there were lots of small fish on the screen, not sure what they were. Didn't see much for bait, with a few bigger marks. Most of the fish were between the surface and 30 ft. fished with planers, dipsys and downriggers. Fish came on spin doctor/fly and evil eye spoons. Good break of temperature on surface, but didn't see many boats netting fish. Really foggy on saturday, so didn't see many boats out. 

Fished Wednesday PM and Thursday AM out of Mexico launch. 1 hit was 8# atlantic down 20 over 98 fow. No other hits and just a few boats in the bay. No other boats at the launch says it all. Temp was mostly 46-58 from 75 feet up to surface. Warmest water was 64 over 120 fow near plant, but most bait was nearshore.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Can it????we have been saying that since April.haha.fished yesterday from stack to alcan,2 for 3,10 lb laker and 5 lb brown,lost a laker.marked lots of fish,some bait,just could not get them to go.90 to 100 fow,got outside of 110,screen went blank,heading out shortly.

Friend of mine was out yesterday and was 9 for 18 with a 12 and 13lb Brown. Lots of marks and bait. Not sure why some guys are struggling.

Total Chaos

Simple why some guys are struggling.

There are not many fish in the Bay and they didn't get lucky enough to find the small area that held some.

fished for a while this morning,got tired of having to clean lines of the green moss/weed like stuff floating around out there every 15 minutes.still lots of marks and bait in that 90 to 100 fow,but just like yesterday,couldnt get anything started.

I wanted to try near the plant today but I was worried about thunderstorms.. I might try early morning tomorrow.. Every Time I beet out there I had no problems finding lake trout in 120 FOW on the bottom near the plant.. Where are the brownies? Steelies? I keep hearing we need western winds..

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Friend of mine was out yesterday and was 9 for 18 with a 12 and 13lb Brown. Lots of marks and bait. Not sure why some guys are struggling.

Total Chaos

i was right next to your friend and we went 5/7 with 2 of those being the smallest kings ive ever caught.  we didnt land a single brown which was the bulk of his catch.  he just seems to crush them every trip.  even had alot of the same spoons in the water!

Oh the spinny was just for scale because I was fishing alone and I couldn't hold the fish and take the pic. That brown hit a chicken wing with gold back on the rigger 50 off the ball 17 down