Went for a early evening troll with my son, Stacey, tonight. Motored out to 350 and set up 2 riggers at 45 and 35 with free sliders, two wire dipsy one out 120 with spinnie and fly the other a short red dodger and carmel dolphin. Ran a 300 copper down the chute with green dot spine and fly. Trolled our way into 100fow. One lake trout on copper in 160 row. No other bites. Only marked a few fish and no bait but a nice night, first one on the Trophy this year.

Bruce

We fished this morning from 7:30 till 11:00. Nothing, zero, zip!! Sat down in 169fow trolled north till we hit 235fow. We then tried a couple different trolling directions with no results. In the end we moved into 40-50 fow and tried for some Browns just because we heard the Sodus guys were having some success.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Fished 3 hours Sunday morning from 40 fow to 170 fow. Not one release. Fished a brown program inside and set up for salmon, LT and steelhead as we got past 70 fow. Marked no fish and only one small bait pod. I'm I missing the Oak too much?