Love them. I use the white one the most. Have caught some big fish on them including the boat record at just short of 30 pounds. This spring it was my top producer for my trip to the Bar.

They are deadly and Mike is a great guy to deal with.  If I can remember off the top of my head #1,24, crazyfish, silver pearl in regular and mag will get you started.

I run them plain, but Mike gave me a tip on the #1.  Take a black maker and color the top of the spine. The contrast sometimes makes a difference.  But be aware that the color will bleed through the rocket over time and you will have a very different looking bait as time goes on.

I have run them scented usually in the clear brine with anchovies and non-scented out of the package both have worked behind an 11" paddle 60" lead. The bend will depend on what speed you are trolling and the head they are in. Some heads are pre-bent, I just follow the bend in this case, in the other heads I adjust the bend to my needs and watch it in the water - less bend fast speed more bend slow speed.

Tight lines

They work. Not all the time, just like all the other bait choices.

But they work, my biggest on an MC rocket is a 26 lb king.

I like using silver with black dots, and light green with black dots.

I always use ones with glow.  I have caught on purple with glow as well.

Work well behind an 11 inch paddle - all silver.

Edited by TyeeTanic