Seneca Sunday

Splashdown 5:30 am. A two and a three color core and a probe rigger all pulling Fingerlakes tackle. Two color core gets busy first with a 4lb laker. Before I was able to throw the laker back in the drink the probe rigger down 15 ft pops with an aerial bow A break in the action then the rigger pops again with a decent 5lb laker. Lake starting to set up with surface temps around 60. 20 ft down is about 56 degrees. Fingerlakes tackle wonder bread and king of sting did the work. Debris was abominable...

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Way to go Andy and good report. Sure hope things settle down soon as far as the weather as it is really raising hell with these lakes and the fishing in general.

Glad to hear someone doing well. Fished the north end Saturday and Sunday, 4 hours each. Jigs were attracting a lot of attention, but only followers. They'd come up for about ten feet and go right back to the bottom. Downriggers with spoons and dipsey, spin doctor, fly combos did nothing. Finally went old school pulling copper with a silver flatfish and managed a 28" Laker.

Holy cow Ed you almost need your boat right there to navigate the driveway.....Hope this stuff subsides soon.

Just went down to the lake ....what a mess , lots of logs and junk just south and more from the other creek just north of the point...... Lodi creek by the camp was higher than I've ever seen it....... be careful if you head out in this area ...... I dropped down in the am and take a look see again......