Bought a 1983 Baha

Xxx

Hey guys I bought a 1983 Baha kind of speed/cuddy, for peanuts, I needed the lower unit which was a exact match to mine, now I have all kind of parts mercruiser 350 which was rebuilt 4 barrel and duel point distributor with a closed water system, bell housing you name it, willing to sell cheap!! I need to get rid of this stuff. I know this paraphernalia is getting harder to get, the deal was I get rid of the boat, which I'm going to strip all the good stuff and to the landfill goes the boat, the guy wants the trailer back, the rails and gauges, lights flywheel thru hull exhausted it all there, and in good shape, I heard the motor run sound good I wanted to see and hear the lower unit before I got into this project. I will give fellow LOU. Members first bite at much lower cost than Joe off the street, he will pay the going price. Any comments welcome I can store till needed or I can meet someplace on my way to lake.

WHAT U WANT FOR THE MOTOR

$800.00 complete, all brackets alternator starter distributor intake, carb, remove and install, no manifolds or risers, those are seperate, or $1000.00 for complete system its a closed water system with thru hull exhaust.

Edited by pap

To much, make offer!!! This motor will replace any small. Block Chevy 283. 305,307.327,400, any mercruiser with a GM V8 from the 70's to the time of fuel injection late 90's recently rebuilt by a well known engine builder in this area, the motor has the best of the best inside it has the best heads Chevy ever made on it with a OE 4 barrel and a duel point distributed if I don't sell complete there are guys wanting the heads, block because all marine motors are 4 bolt mains and rod a highly sought after block for the racing field, also there is fuely 202 heads on this motor, big valve and compression. I was told she pushes 275/300 HP I would like to keep this motor in the marine field where it belongs at $800.00 that's less than half of a rebuilt long block, where you still need a intake, carb, distributer wires plugs, he'll just drop this baby in hook up the plug and turn key, the starter and alt. come with also!!!!

Edited by pap

• 2 weeks later...