Seneca - good to hear some success and future excitement

Good to hear people are finally having some success on Seneca. Sounds like Seneca is starting to heat up as far as fishing. I marked lots of fish near smiths park. Unfortunately, I was not fishing. Kids and their friends wanted to tube. They did not want to get dumped in water though til the end. They lasted longer than I thought. I brought poles with in case they backed out of wanting to tube. It's amazing what temp water kids will play in.

Great day on water anyways. Kids and I enjoyed ourselves. Timed it perfect before the rain.

I will not be able to fish until 2 weeks due to work. However, when I get back I have a new toy to use. Wife and kids bought me a fishhawk TD (portable temp depth gauge)for Father's Day.

Good luck fishing to all and stay safe. Save me some fish to catch for when I get back.

Dave

Thanks for the feedback. The TD has good reviews. It great to get your positive feedback as being local and using in same environment as I.

The TD should assist in zeroing in on the proper zone. Many times I fish solo so I need to make every rod count.

Thanks again for the positive feedback.