Thanks to the Tourney organizers at The Oak!

A huge shout out to Rick (Yankee), Bob (Reel Excitement), Paulie (Free Spirit) and all others who were integral in keeping The Oak a viable tournament port. A few years back when the Pro-Am was dissolved, I'm sure there were many folks concerned The Oak was done as a west event host - not the case! Cool event and great port. Thanks guys! Also, congrats to Yankee and the other top finishers!

Dex

Team Thrillseeker

Thanks Dex! 

We can grow this event, but it'll take more than the couple of organizers. In my opinion current teams chatting it up with friends and other boats is how this event will grow. We need everyones help to get new teams into this event. 45-50 boats should be our near future goal. It'll be great for the local economy, and in turn they will hopefully donate more sponsor money into the event.

Team LOMA 2 would like to thank the OOO Tournament Committee for another outstanding event. Despite our dismal finish, we had

a terrific time and we'll be back. Rick, Paul, and Bob (along with everyone else involved) produce a class tournament and deserve a

collective "Thanks".  Great job guys, we appreciate your efforts.

John, Jr, Phil, and Old Timer---Team LOMA 2

Great tournament guys.  Thanks for all you do for keeping it running smoothly.  For next year my only suggestion would be to change the format to 9 steelhead and 1 king per day.  No specific reason.  (Team Hideout)

Boatino