Sodus Pro/Am Update

Quick reminder to all teams, enter prior to July 3rd and you will be entered into a drawing to win your entry fee back at the captains meeting. We recognize teams want to get their bang for their buck, so we have created multiple ways to compete and win money during the week. With the help of our great sponsors we will be paying out well over 100 % of the entry fees along with offering $1000/day tourney that will start Wednesday July 15th and conclude Sunday the 19th. Also, the annual Captain Jacks shootout will take place Friday. Head on over to www.soduspointproam.com, for the rules and to print out the entry forms. We look forward to seeing you all there.

Throughout the month we will be highlight our very important sponsors that help make this event happen. To start it out we would like to welcome back Captain Jack’s Good times Tavern, Atommik trolling flies, Krenzer Marine and new comer Pelican. As always we thank our sponsors for their support and urge our anglers to support them as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I see there's a register and pay on line but the link is dead ... just goes back to registration page ...

Also where do we sign up for captin jacks shootout on Friday. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Money needs to be mailed or dropped off to krenzers, we are in the process of doing a non for profit account for next year which we will then be able to do online reg, to sign up for big fish Friday stop over to captain jacks and they will have the entry forms to fill out!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Its still not to late to get in! We will be accepting entry until Thursday 7/16 if you haven't entered yet. It's going to be a great tournament.

Don't forget about the 1k aday. $100 buys you entry into 5 days of tournament fishing and a chance at 1k each day. You don't need to be in the pro am to participate,

Edited by Time Out

I don't know as of now. Let me check with the people that receive the enteries(Krenzer's). But I am sure they all were mailed the info.  Are you asking for someone in particular?