Decided to try for some browns. Hasn't been very good for us this year. Big time fog and muddy/debris filled water out front. Headed east got a double,brown & steelie in 20ft. Next one was a good one. 12lb+. Got a few more same depth. Went another 1/2 mile and lost good water. Retraced our route past Shipbuilders and NADA. Fished to Hedges caught 2 more kids. Water too clear in 20 ft and loaded with cotton/junk inside that the whole way. Finished with 6 browns, a 5lb steelie and a skipper king. The brown was 11.4lbs weighed at Mitchells at 2PM. Pic to follow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Pretty soon I get to join the retired fishing crew. Nice kevin. I fished there last night and had 2 bites, 1 bt and 1 skip.Lots of forkies deeper and bait. Perfect water color. There is a lot of good water for the bts to play in. I might try them tomorrow am trip. Jammer how did you do? I saw you coming in as I was going out.

Edited by brucehookedup

Hey Bruce,

Started late because of the fog.  We fished from 140 all the way out to 500.  Wasted a bunch of time going out deep.  There was NOTHING going on out there.

Got 3 two year old (8 to 10 lb.) kings: 2 in the 140 area and one on the way out in ~240.  Picked up a laker in ~190 on the way back in.

So -- got a few, but it was slow.

JAM

We were the other boat out with you. same results. about 5 browns and 1 small rainbow. Dropped a couple. We didnt have GPS and that fog was tough. Not sure how far east we went but went at least 45min without a bite so turned back twards the bay. Packed at 1030am. there were some fish and bait in 40 to 50fow, could get them to go.

You must have been the Whaler, cause we didn't see much else except the fog. Sorry about all the funky turns, but we doubled up twice with only 2 aboard.