2015 Sandy Creek Shootout Big Fish Friday

After a huge jump In participation with the move from Sunday to Friday last year, we are happy to announce that this year's event will be held on Friday July 24th! I Know It Is a little early but I know with the later announcement last year some people struggled with work to be able to join us. It will be the same format as last year. Where you can way in ONE fish of any species Trout or Salmon. It will be a $50.00 cash ONLY buy in. Payment must be in no later then 8:00pm Thursday July 23rd if you want to play. More info to come as the date gets closer. Let's try and beat our field of 24 boats last year and make this a fun and exciting weekend!! Any questions feel to contact me here or at 585-355-1509 .

Thanks Matt

I think I might have to jump into this fracas. Can I launch at the Oak and weigh in at sandy? Can I use a charter as rod handlers? Do we need observers?.

Paul,

Friday you can fish from any port and weigh fish in, although Saturday you have to leave out of Sandy. Yes you can fish a charter if want to. And no you do not need observers either day, it's an honor system.