Did a evening trip with my buddy after a long rebuild on new boat...set up in 70fow noted the lakers in 100 to 120fow. Trolled out to 220 with surface temp dropping the whole way out. Had 65 in tight 55 in 220. Picked up 2 small salmon around 200 but did not mark a fish. Turned around and headed for laker heaven.

Ended up 5 for 5 with salmon on cheaters blue finger lakes tackle uv spoon. Lakers on dodger fly on dip set on 2 280 out. Biggest laker was around 10 lbs.

Good night on the water....

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile aplp

Edited by Wolfhound

Targeted them and caught 3 Lakers......Maybe not.   Marks were in 43 degree water ....no fish in the 40-60 down range.

Edited by Wolfhound

Is that the old #Waypoint" boat? I live directly west of you on Lakeside. Always thought about stopping and introducing myself to talk fishing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1434551606.887947.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1434551632.668395.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile aplp

Anyone know anything about Mason boats?

I think I may have talked to you a couple of years ago at Bear Creek launch.  Was the boat when you bought it "Rebel "J"?  If so, it belonged to a deceased friend of mine who purchased it new from a small time dealer on the west side of Rochester.  I think it was the only one he ever sold and I believe it was Canadian made.  Don't know any more than that.  Hope it is working well for you.  You have it looking nice!