for sale : usa 1995 Penn Yan - 22 ft. 6 cyl I/O - Price reduced to $6,000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Price is reduced to 6,000, Sept 15th I will part out if it is not sold. Been in storage six years Last started three years ago.

1995 Penn Yan 223 Rage, 4.3 L 6 cylinder, Alpha out drive, Simrad AP12 auto pilot, Uniden UM525 radio, AirMar B60 thru hull transducer ( compatible with most brand fish finders), Heavy Duty Aluminum fold down arch, Johnson Aquajet wash down pump 70 psi., spar prop,, trax tracs, Aluminum bar and tracks for electronics, maroon soft top w/drop curtains, one battery and set up for another with switch, Blue Sea fuse panel, another fuse panel in transom for riggers, caravan galvanized double axle trailer.

I don't have prices for parts until the 15th, but I am thinking. trailer - $1500., arch - $1000., auto pilot- $1000, outdrive- $1000, motor complete w/ starter, etc.- $2000, spare prop- $100, radio - $75, wash down pump-$ 75, hull w/transducer

Is this boat in the eastern part of LakeO?? I saw it was in Oswego in 2015. Is the canvas like so it makes a canopy to stand under or is it like a cover type canvas would like to see a pic of canvas on?? Im seriously considering maybe purchasing this boat. Could you give me an idea of transom and stringers!! I'll be coming up that way to tow my 22ft Sea Ray cuddy home and would like to see this boat!! Before you start to break it down. Maybe I could drive up one day to look at it see it for my own preference. Really interested. You and ask anyone on here I pay my bills and would be paying cash should this boat make the grade for me. Thanks Mike!! aka PAP. PS.How many hrs does the mother and boat.

Edited by pap

Mike,  The boat will be at Stixs. Motel until Saturday St Rt. 104B and Co Rt. 6. It has side curtains and back drop curtains. Does not have storage curtain over the back deck. I have no idea how many hours on the boat, the meter says 1253. I will be up to the lake this Thursday thru Saturday. My cell is 518- four nine 6-06four nine. I will be pulling my other boat and closing my camper. My cell signal is poor at my residence.   John