Best wishes and prayer

Jimmyi....   Im sure your probably going in for an Angeogram... They are really no big deal now a days. They can go in through your wrist. If your pipes are clear, you will be walking out of the Hospital within an hour or so. If they have to put stents in, its not a huge thing (to them) and you will immediately feel better. Getting you chest cracked is the last resort they take these days.

I have a little experience with the whole stent thing. 

Good luck with the procedures guys. Im sure the rest of the LOU community will say a "special one" for ya.

Hey both of you guys Splitshot and Jim, I wish you guys the best!! I know medicine has come a long way, but it's still nerve racking when your on the receiving end, just be sure to become good friends with your Anastasiaoligist, so they give you good shot happy juice!!, after 3 back surgeries and the last one the most involved operation I ever went through, my hope and prayers go out to you guys, think positive and it will go smooth. You'll be having a fishing pole in your hands very soon. Keep us posted on how you two make out. Your friend Mike!!

Great news everyone.  I didn't need any new stents.  There is some blockages in a couple areas but not enough for new stents.  I have several stents from a few years ago and had a mild heart attack.  They are going to adjust my meds and keep an eye on things.  I had a lot of people praying for me yesterday.  Thanks for your prayers.  God is good

Jimmy

There ya go Jimmyi, when the power of minds work together there is always a positive outcome, Splifshot you have a lot of people pulling for you, you will have a speedy recovery and you will be back in the captains chair very soon!! PAP