Fish hawk or not

Well blow back me down!...me 30 lb plate steel rigger wait has to much drag:blink::huh: gotta make it turn on edge somehow. ..

Must be how battle ships float, and 6000 lb boats rise on plane 2 feet...or go really fast and get this!post-140268-14541577154185_thumb.jpg

What a hoot!...sky trolling!

Well blow back me down!...me 30 lb plate steel rigger wait has to much drag:blink::huh: gotta make it turn on edge somehow. ..

Must be how battle ships float, and 6000 lb boats rise on plane 2 feet...or go really fast and get this!attachicon.gif1454157652624.jpg

What a hoot!...sky trolling!

I bet you could get the worst board in the world to pull hard at that speed. LOL

Being consistent and repeating exactly what you did when you caught the first fish that day helps make successful fisherman in my book. So leader length, color, the lead behind the ball, and of course SPEED are all important ingredients for a successful day. I say fish hawk + Depth just so you can eliminate or reduce error. Coated cable is for the birds I don't even care if it's more accurate I'm just going for repetition.

I'm totally with John on what he mentioned above. reliability and repeatability are the name of the game. :):yes:

Me too Les! I will say however, it has not helped me put more fish in the boat on a bad day of fishing.

Guys think now it's more like a job on really good days of fishing than before I had the probe (X4)..h:huh:uh...

I'm totally with John on what he mentioned above. reliability and repeatability are the name of the game. :):yes:

Me too Les! I will say however, it has not helped me put more fish in the boat on a bad day of fishing.

Guys think now it's more like a job on really good days of fishing than before I had the probe (X4)..h:huh:uh...:lol: