Went out solo today and started out in 150 and headed north.saw a few boats coming from shallower water heading that direction so I figured the inside wasn't producing. Picked up a Steelie at 180 on a dipsy 100 back #2 setting with dodger/fly Mountain Dew. That was followed up with a 15 lb laker 37 down on NBK. next up was a teenager 35 down NBK. Thought ok this is gong pretty good than the lake remembered it was mid June and nothing for the next 2 hrs. Little skippy then a knock off then quiet. Tried going into,80 ft. of water but blank screen. Their were boats way out but didn't think I needed to go but looking back I should of picked up,and ran. I was talking to,a guy at the dock and they were getting them in 80 yesterday but there was bait. The NE blow must of broke that party up but maybe it will set back up. For only 3 rods with scattered fish you take what lady O. will give you.

June can be a grind, but you can't catch fish from the couch. We covered a lot of ground tonight before landing a mature fish . That's the beauty of the salmon fishing. It's hunting and fishing all wrapped up in one

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-152622-14346879474566_thumb.jpg

Speaking of hunting if anyone is traveling the parkway between 5-6 a.m. be very careful of deer. Most people are aware of this but It doesn't hurt to have a friendly reminder. I had 15-20 cross between Hamlin and the Oak. Couple nice bucks already in mid June.