Salmon Country Rates?

Can anyone tell me what the dock rental rate is for Salmon Country? We're looking to come up the week of 8-22-15 til 8-29-15

Thanks

Steve

BTW- I've called and emailed without a response.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

hey steve,if you dont get what you are looking for at salmon country,i can ask at mikes,they also have 2 cabin rentals,nothing great,but pretty good rates,not sure if you rent the cabin they throw in a slip.let me know.

Jason,

Thanks but we have a place to stay up at rainbow shore rd, I'm also checking out lighthouse marina which is real close to camp but more expensive.

How's the fishing? Dad and his buddy are headed up in July over the 4th to play for 4 days.

it has been very tough for us,but i think the lake is getting ready to set up if we can get some consistant winds,seems every other day it blows from a different direction.bait has finally showed up,so hopefully the fish wont be far behind.give your dad my number and tell him to call me if he needs anything.

Yes they are, I was down in the Merrimack over weekend and picked up 17 stripers all were short tho only 27" and below. Live bait on the bottom. Sunday there were 12-15' rollers coming in. Talk about a small fish in a big pond and my boat is 27' long.

I'm in search of blue fish now, need shark bait... Lol