Nice short am out of sodus today- fished 5:45-10. We started in 25 fow with a bt program, and of course struck out again. So as per usual lately, we pointed her nw.

Once we crossed 200 fow, it was game on. We had a mix of small salmon, steelies and lakers. All the fish came on small spoons- green dot glow small stingers did the trick, on free sliders and riggers down 25-40. We took a few shots on small red spoons as well. We ended up 7 for 8.

We had one good king in about 200 fow that went absolutely nuts at the boat, wrapped 2 riggers and a dipsey, and broke off 2 spoons. He came on a free slider on. 60 foot rigger. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Glad somebody caught something in Sodus. I managed 1 laker. Fished from 6:30 to 11:30. Was a tough day for us. Fished shallow, deep, east, west. Couldn't get anything to go.

Haven't been able to get the Browns to go the last few weekends. Thank god the offshore bite has remained strong. There appeared to be a pretty good break out in 500 or so that I didn't have time to work out to. I'm sure the steelies were chewing out there.

I keep my boat at krenzers so I have no info about launches.

Lots of short salmon lately for sure. I feel so bad when they bury all three trebles on the mag spoons I am running specifically to AVOID catching them....