Followed FleetTracker out today chasing salmon, no luck with that unfortunately. But it was a beautiful morning. Came back regrouped and fished a few hours before dark in dexter marsh. Picked up a bunch of medium-small pike, a pile of white perch, pickerel and a baby walleye. Everything hit roostertails, they didn't want mepps today. Dark colors worked best. None of my neighbors caught any bass today. Ended the day with 21 fish. Only got one picture, all released unharmed.

post-155223-14348507362528_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Hey good job buddy!! Did you say baby walleye? Like last years hatch? Maybe what I was told is true!! By the way I had to order two seals for my outdrive, will be at the marina after 12:00pm Monday should be ready to roll by the weekend!! PAP

Hey pap, yep, definitely a baby wallie. It was about 8". Shoulda got a pic. Caught it up in the marsh. I'm at camp for a few more days. My buddies had to go home so I'm flying solo. Holler if you wanna fish, I already packed up my boat but won't take long to undo it.

Fished again this am for 2 hours, caught another 13 fish. Buddy's kid caught a decent largemouth and a 30" pike. I got a handful of perch and a small pike. Things may be looking up

post-155223-14349234373609_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United