Minnkota Terrova i-Pilot, 24V 80lb-ft 60" *Turn-key Package*

Been neglecting the bow of your boat and ready to make a total performance overhaul?  For sale is a gently used 24V Minnkota Terrova i-Pilot wireless GPS trolling system, 80lb-ft Thrust, 60" Long Shaft, including everything you need to make it go vrooom and extra functional upgrades for the bow and power system of your boat!

Some of the awesome features of this unit includes GPS heading auto-pilot, spot-lock, record and follow tracks, cruise control down to 0.1MPH increments, and more... all controlled with a wireless handheld remote with illuminated LCD screen!

This trolling motor is capable of pulling my loaded Tracker V175 WT with a 9+ rod spread running Amish big boards with ease!  If it doesn't catch you fish, it'll attract the ladies!

What's included in this package:

* The trolling motor described above (saweeeet!!) - $1500

* i-Pilot handheld remote control (just put a brand new battery in it for you)

* MinnKota foot pedal control unit with extended cable (never used)

* Add-on US2 Depth Finder cable for Lowrance Elite Series (powers and provides sonar data to the included Elite-5 Combo) - $25

Read more about this unit here:  http://www.minnkotamotors.com/i-Pilot/

* Qty 2 Group 27 Interstate deep cycle batteries (2 light seasons on these; always maintained properly; stored during winter in heated garage on the tender) - $250

* Minnkota 315D digital control on-board 3-bank battery charger (Bank 1 has an extended terminal cable to reach your main starter battery!) - $200

* Lowrance Elite 5 GPS/Fish Finder Combo unit, with white Lowrance Sun Cover (Don't even have to run power!! - the US2 cable on the trolling motor does that for you!) - $300

Everything listed here is 2 years old and extremely well taken care of - I bought it all new.  Boat is always covered and never left in the sun for extended periods of time so nothing here is faded or weathered... all still looks brand new.  Everything is currently mounted to the boat but can be removed in an hour or two.

I would like to sell this as a turn-key package to someone who would appreciate and utilize this gear on their boat.

I have over $2,275 invested in this set-up... I'm willing to part with it all to a fellow LOU member for $1,100 cash or paypal.  I'll have this on Craigslist for more.  I can meet anywhere in the greater Binghamton area, or anywhere between Binghamton and Watertown off I-81 within reason.  Obviously, I'm not entertaining shipping.

PM me if you're interested - Thanks for looking!