chartplotter for lake ONT,

motoman

ok i,ve up dated the fish finder too a furuno FCV-620 and am now looking too up grade from my e-trex hand held too a chartplotter for lake ont, anyone been though this seems there is a ton of differant stuff out there and i have no clue where too start , here is what i would like too do with it ! mark spots that i catch fish (way points ) get a bunch of them after seaching them down than set it so it take me on a map too my way point of the spots that i have cought fish already and than if i need it too take me back too the port that i lanched from ? cards , chips, cds, ? is there a good unit that i can just wire up and go or do you have too buy gold card this and that ? like i said i have no clue where too start with this one and could really use the help thx john .

does know one like there chartplotters or gps here on LOU or am i asking too much from one , this place is my main hang out , i really don"t want too go off of what some salesmen has too say want some info from some real time fishermen , any help ?