Cannon 10a

http://www.fish307.com/cannon-downrigger-part-3883220-cannon-retro-power-cable-kit/

Not real cheap but they are real sweet and will last (high quality) I replaced each of mine with them.

OUCH !!! Although the Minn Kota plugs aren't much cheaper its a once and done deal, with a nice rubber water proof plug cover

You're very welcome shinintimes :)  I know you'll be happy with them and Fish307 has always treated me right. Good luck!

P.S. Just make sure not to reverse the polarity when you install the cord :lol:

Edited by Sk8man

Mine were warranted though cannon. They were the old style and cracked to he!! As long as you have both the male and female pieces cannon gave me the new style free, Labor too! Stop buying them and send them to screwy Louis for a easy fix FREE

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

That's for both sides pap... I'm just happy I can get them :yes:  Thanks Sk8man you are the man !!!! [ BOAT ] Brake Out Another Thousand

Well sounds like your on the road to recovery, and your right that's for both sides, I guess I should have read it better, it certainly looks like quality stuff Les turned you onto, I've ordered lures off fish307 and I received everything quickly. Well satisfied and will continue with their services. Good luck with your new power cords!! PAP.

I have a set of Mag 10 power supply cords old style that I'd sell for $20. They are from downrigger side but those plugs will fit on either side. Can provide a picture if interested.

I've had my downriggers for a very long time and never have had a problem with them other than the older power cords cracking all to hell making them dangerous. I replaced them twice with same result over the years. The older ones deteriorated from sun exposure and UV damage. These new power cords are made from different material and even after a few years with them they are still like new and they are much more ruggedly built with better connectors (and they should be for the $65 each but in my opinion they are worth it).

Edited by Sk8man

any pics of the old style power cords that may have a warranty replacement? I have older 10a that have an old lamp cord style, plug and all. Would like to replace them also. The polarity is unknown, the cord is all one color (brown).