SLR Getting Going

Prof T

Fished Monday 6/22 and tonight running 6 and 8 oz BB's, pulling BOMBER SHALLOW DIVER LONG A 4 1/2" SLVR/BLK/ORANGE and STORM ORIGINAL THUNDERSTICK 4 3/8" OLIVE CHART GLOW MADFLASH, Monday went 3 for 4 with a buddy and tonight, 3 for 3 alone.

Seem to have found a run with decent eaters - all fish kept 19" to 22". Bait seems to be abundant. Monday marked a bunch of suspended fish, tonight everybody tight to the bottom. Still running the bottom bouncers for two reasons: fish are there and they work and, here on the river, we are starting to get a lot of surface crap from pleasure boaters. Surface clearer tonight than it was on Monday.

Have learned that keeping the bouncer a couple feet off of the bottom allows you to accelerate the lure with a rod sweep and drop back to trigger strikes. No question when they smack it!

Surface water temp 60.3, speed over ground into current 1.2 to 1.7, with current with no change in throttle position, close to 4! 32 FOW.

Excellent job there Professor T. Maybe Kevin will have some competition on the river.LOL I'm only kidding, I read in one of your posts that he helped you out!! He is a incredible fisherman on that river and always eager to help!! Keep up the good work Prof.T that's some good eaters 18-24 makes for some nice fillets Kudo's to you Kevin and Prof.T tight lines to all PAP.

Fished fished east of ogdensburg around galop island eyes stated going pretty good on bottom bouncers and harnesses on Saturday fished bass Saturday and Sunday got 5 eyes real quick on Monday morning 3 keeper 2 shorts glow green worked best

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United