Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bottom-feeder

ladies tourney.....capt meeting tonight

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Waneta Tournament and meeting

Just a reminder that we have a meeting coming up this coming Monday the 16th at the Moose Lodge in Henrietta starting at 7pm.  We have guest speakers which are Jojo from the NMA to talk about their muskie telemetry study and then Zach Baker doing a trolling presentation right afterwards.  We do have a small amount of business to go over but should not take very long.  Also we have our Waneta tournament which will conclude the tournament trail season and is also our Chapter Challunge versus Chapt

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)

• LOTSA September Membership Meeting

On Thursday September 12th at 7:00pm we will hold a general membership meeting at The North Amherst Fire Company, 2200 Tonawanda Creek Rd. Amherst, NY.  The meeting  topic is “Season Wrap Up Roundtable” with multiple LOTSA Captains.  Come share your insight from the 2019 season and maybe learn a thing or two.  These discussions are information packed and full of useful tid-bits.  Bring your favorite rig to show and share with the group if you wish.    Bay Rat Lures will be onsite to u

in Topics

• Mighty oak tonight..

Hey all I’m taking my cousin and his buddy out for an evening run,I heard she flipped? any advice for the inside or should I try to shoot deep?its been a struggle for me with all this north east,was hoping for some better results with this south wind thankyou for any help.

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• 2019 "Reelin' for a cure" Ladies Tournament

This annual event is a very real Ladies fishing tournament with a fund raising theme. The benefactors are chosen for their work with Womens Cancer issues/challenges. The first 2 years approx 5K was raised for Mary's Wig Room, and The Breast Cancer Network of WNY respectively. Last year, due to great participation and generosity over 10K was raised for "Look Good Feel Better". This years benefactor chosen by a committee of volunteers is "Hope For Two"--the pregnant with cancer network. This years

in Tournament Talk, Shows, Events & Seminars

• Ladies of Chasing Chrome 2019

Reelin for a Cure 2019️ Hope for Two   As I write this I’m still truly amazed at the amount of people that supported my little team. I thinks it’s important for everyone to know why we established this team and why we put our entire heart into promoting this great cause. Captain Vince Pierleoni reached out to me two seasons ago to encourage me to be apart of his wife’s charity event. When he dropped me this message my cousin Evie was battling cancer and this was a small opportunity for us to

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)