Was there Wednesday caught two small Browns by the plant marked a lot of fish but wouldn't go. 70 feet to 40 was were I was marking , tried deeper blank screen. Fished five hrs. Caught the two rigger 30 ft down.

Fished by the plant yesterday 100-200fow and marked some fish.  Picked up 2 tiny kings on a 55 rigger and a size 0 dipsy out 125.  Had a few more hits but they all seemed small.  Not much action.  There were very intense currents with around a 1mph difference down 30. Water was pretty warm around 65 at the surface.

there's a decent BT bite EARLY at the plant before the sun gets bright with a few quality fish. There's been plenty of traffic, too.  As mentioned previous - crazy, wicked currents, almost to the point where I was questioning the Fish Hawk....

Quick trip last night,1laker,1 small king straight out of the river150 fow,laker down 140 on a f/f and king on dipsey out 280 alewife spoon.stopped in 80 fow to check temp.,61 all the way to the bottom.temp. Was 46 down 140 in 150 fow.

the wind was suppose to pick up today as the day went on,but did just the opposite,fished from 7 to 2 and was just about flat on our way in.carbon copy of last night,1 laker about 10 lbs and 1 tiny king.started in 150 fow and worked out to 250 then back in.very little bait and didnt mark many fish.

Couple Lakers this morning on the bottom in front of Sandy Pond in 120 ft. Running 1 rod for Lakers all the rest for salmon hoping they start to show up

Sent from my SM-G920V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-150486-14360153654971_thumb.jpg