The offshore bite was pretty good this AM. Fish wanted it fast today (3.0 - 3.1 up). Baits in the top 30 feet of water. Stand out was pink drawers, and a glow mullato pirate 44 ( Thanks Bobby F) off free slider cheaters. Slide divers back 70, out 25-30th ft. with red spoons.

Boated a dozen smaller kings, jumbo Steelhead, and two Atlantic's. One Atlantic was a mid teens trophy which is headed to the wall. Not to shabby for pre cold front transition fishing. Thank you Tomy Lombardozzi congrats on your Lake O trophy.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-139783-14354418268048_thumb.jpg

post-139783-14354418404655_thumb.jpg

post-139783-14354419259038_thumb.jpg

post-139783-14354419396243_thumb.jpg

post-139783-14354419585791_thumb.jpg

Great job boys -

Top notch Captains and crews catch top notch fish!

Enjoy that bad boy on your wall Tomy - that's a spectacular fish.

Cheers gents,

Chris

Trouthunter.... I completely agree... That fish pounded a slide diver. Jumped totally out of the water with the diver. We had another little guy who was released.... Awesome fish for sure.

WTG and sweet atlantic....sure hope more of those fish make it to that size. They are the ultimate aerial acrobats :)

Just another day in the ra cha waters, the secret place. Nice job matt. You drove over a pile of them to get to your honey hole. (Not throwing a shot). I got to believe that this will be the second time since i started in 77 that we will be doing the top water for steelies on july 4th weekend. This northeast keeps blowing in the cold, love it, bring it on! We grabbed a couple of teen kings in that water as well. Never really marked much on the outside waters which tells me they were zippin around chewin.

Edited by brucehookedup

Just another day in the ra cha waters, the secret place. Nice job matt. You drove over a pile of them to get to your honey hole. (Not throwing a shot). I got to believe that this will be the second time since i started in 77 that we will be doing the top water for steelies on july 4th weekend. This northeast keeps blowing in the cold, love it, bring it on! We grabbed a couple of teen kings in that water as well. Never really marked much on the outside waters which tells me they were zippin around chewin.

I initially ran way east in case the weather forecast was wrong( you know how accurate the weather man can be lol) and we had a nice long troll with em to get back home. As we set up, they started chewin. My GPS was acting up, and all of a sudden I look at shore and there's the Green Box. Suprise!!!! All good though. If fishing those buckeyes is in the forecast, I'm all good with that. Love those silver surface to air rockets.... See you out on the water brother.