2015 Sandy Creek Shootout/Teams List

I'm in Hilton.  My cell number is on the entry form.  Call me and I can meet you.  I will be right around 104 this evening.  Call me (Brian) as soon as you can and we can arrange something. 

If anyone doing the shootout is looking for handles to hold fish( for taking pics, etc)  I will have them available this weekend at Tavern 19 on Friday eve and at the weigh in.  They are posted with pics under classifieds.  Thanks!

It says only four fish per cooler but what if you have 4 salmon to weigh in for shootout and also have a steelhead or brown for the big fish in that division prize?? If we're trying for that prize also does that have to be one of the four we weigh in??

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It says only four fish per cooler but what if you have 4 salmon to weigh in for shootout and also have a steelhead or brown for the big fish in that division prize?? If we're trying for that prize also does that have to be one of the four we weigh in??

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

They have to be part of your box

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

In would like to thank the "Sandy creek shoot out" rules board/public relations bureau division.............. For accommodating EVERYONE in a tournament this year....FINALY......

Thank you for the following rule changes.

Change #1

team Trout-N-About can no longer fish this tournament because they have won it MORE than once......They will be promoted up to a NEW division that will be named at a later time....Much later.......

Change #2

Team 5 more minutes -Tony Chat was given his entry money and 2015 team application back....Due to the FACT he is having WAY TO MUCH of an Awesome year in 2015.... He will be welcomed back in 2016 to that soon to be named NEW DIVISION (Same new division trout-n-about is now in)

Change #3

Capt. Vince-team Thrillseeker has been & ALWAYS will be given an Official "Sandy Creek shoot out" applications that give the dates of this tournament to be held some time In AUGUST of every year............ OR Capt. Vince can enter the NEW DIVISION (coming soon) mentioned in the above changes. And YES the NEW division will be named after Capt. Vince........

Change #4

EVERYONE IS A WINNER...... You ALL get trophies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Great job everyone (even if you caught nothing in the past 9 tournaments you entered) Thanks for coming in today ..................

Thank you again from

TEAM REBEL REDSKINS

Jerry, it is funny that you were kidding about us coming because next year it is very likely we will be there. As long as it is not the weekend of sodus. The LSR tournament payout is a joke, and would rather head to sandy next year.

We would love to see you there!

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app