5. Missdemeanor 118-25
6. Hideout 116.88
7. Legacy 116.02
8. Rigged 115.94
9. Nothing But Net 114.15
10. Screaming Reels 111.92

Good lord on those scores. The big boys are out to play I see

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The kings showed up just in time for the shootout. Lots of heavy boxes. Tons of kings caught.

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Congrats to all the teams that placed and to Mr. Jerry for having one heck of a box! Greatest small fee tournament on the lake! Rob, Scott, and Brian thanks again for all the hard work that goes into theese things.

Great tournament and team Rigged had a lot of fun! We look forward to fishing it again next year

Sent from my LG-D631 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by bondouley

Great tournament and team Rigged had a lot of fun! We look forward to fishing it again next year

post-152176-14379306620787_thumb.jpg

Thanks Rob, Brian and especially Scott who always offers to help me whenever I need it.  To Matt for Big Fish Friday and especially to the guys at Tommy's Marina, best Marina around.  You all offer me help if you think I need it.  To take time out for me is nice of you all.   Been fishing Lake Ontario for 55 years and have fished every derby you can think of and none compare to the Sandy Creek Shoot Out.  People that don't fish don't know what they're missing.   :yes:  :yes:

Bear

Rob, Scott, and Brian do a fantastic job running this event and deserve all the credit they get.  Fishing with my uncle and dad is always something I've treasured.  However reeling in 1000 feet of copper line a couple times has left my arm still hurting today....

post-139486-0-65174000-1438000620_thumb.png

I fish for salmon!

Sadly I had to miss this year. Some of the best folks on the lake! Scott, Rob, Brian and everyone involved are immensely helpful! Nice win for Captain Jerry (also chaffuer)! A very helpful friend to have offering his time and space to accommodate me and my crew in the past events. Thank you Jerry again! The rest of the top ten..CONGRATULATIONS! Great boxes! Next year!

Mark and team Stand & Deliver.. Point Breeze

Rob, Scott, and Brian do a fantastic job running this event and deserve all the credit they get.  Fishing with my uncle and dad is always something I've treasured.  However reeling in 1000 feet of copper line a couple times has left my arm still hurting today....

attachicon.gifimage1.PNG

I fish for salmon!

I'm calling BS! You whip those huge Musky baits around allllllllllllll day long. Your arms should be in shape!

I want to thank all the teams that make this tourney possible! Rob, Scott, Matt and I worked hard to make Big Fish Friday and the Shootout happen but we could not have done it without YOU! I would also like to thank everyone that bought 50/50 tickets and helped support one of our Sandy brothers! Hopefully next years event will be better and we can improve the best tourney on Lake Ontario!