Finger Lakes Tackle

Have been looking at these spoons and have been thinking of ordering a bunch for few months. Looking for some feedback, colors, durability, and action. Lastly is the size Magnums or Fingerlings? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

They are productive spoons with very durable and creative paint jobs and both sizes work well on Lake O.You might want to get some of both sizes. If you are looking for greater selection or variety in spoon action and shape as well as good durable paint consider also Great lakes Lures which have been highly effective for me in both the Finger Lakes and Lake O. They are both high quality spoons by local guys and they deserve our support.

Edited by Sk8man

Bobby is top notch I have caught fish on almost all of his spoons in sizes par to mag ..

And if you have a pattern or color in mind you don't see he will make it for you

Albino frog is one of my favorite spoons

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Super customer oriented folks there, they will treat you right and accommodate you for any issues on their part. I will be pulling "Angry Alewife" spoons on Erie this weekend for the 'eye's, and will report back. next week. With a great selection of high quality spoons and very creative design, I will be sure to use them for years to come.

Any kind of retail presence on these? Like Fat Nancy's or elsewhere? I like to see before I buy

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Narby's in oak orchard has some.

I purchased nine of these lures recently found they really work for lake trout. Anxious to give them a shot with salmon when they return. I agree great folks to work with had them shipped across the border with no problems,

Picked up a bunch today. Maybe get a chance to get them wet this weekend. The patterns are unique and really catch the eye. I'm sure the fish will notice too. Noted really nice paint finishes on them. Should hold up well. Shape and weight seem similar to dreamweavers.

I purchased nine of these lures recently found they really work for lake trout. Anxious to give them a shot with salmon when they return. I agree great folks to work with had them shipped across the border with no problems,

Curious what your downspeed was running them? Wondering how slow they will still be effective?

Hey guys. Website is down due to terrible supply problems again. Fat Nancys pulaksi, warrens in sodus, and narbys have been the only places I have been trying to keep stocked up. I had no choice but to take site down for now because orders were coming in like nobodys buisness. Shipments were being delayed for a very long time, and I felt terrible about it. It was a problem that I have no control over. If you cannot make it to these shops they will ship to you. I do have a limited stock of hiviz mags, and radiation mags, and some of the standard sizes. If you cannot obtain what you need through those shops please send me a message on here or my private facebook page and I will see what I can do for you.

Your site getting up and running is def in my thoughts and prayers Bob. Funny I come across this thread since I have been mentally preparing an order and specifically NEED a certain limited production pattern! Best quality and some of the best fish catching patterns out there!

Dan