Sold / Closed PRICE DROP Penn Yan 255 Intruder hardtop. Fully rigged and ready to fish

1992 Penn Yan Intruder 255 hardtop. Turnkey salmon or multispecies fishing boat. 5.0 mercruiser, with thunderbolt ignition and hydraulic steering,  good on gas,(approx 800 hours). Full hardtop, with mooring cover and drop down curtain for cold days. In incredibly good shape for her age .  

Included:

-porta potti (new in 2015)
-Lowrance HDS 7 gen 2(fishfinder/chartplotter combo new in 2014)
-Fishhawk x4 speed and temp (new in 2015) 
-Raymarine DS500x fishfinder

-2 cannon Mag 10HS 2 years old

-2 Great lakes planer 3 rod holder trees (bought new in 2015)
-2 big jon planer board reels with pulley system
-2 big jon diver rod holders
-2 amish outfitter drift bags

-VHF radio with 8 foot antennas

Always professionally maintained, stringers repaired this spring, and motor serviced. This is the biggest size boat you can legally trailer without a permit (8'6 beam). It trailers easily with a full size pickup, and handles lake Ontario waves like a dream. To give you an idea, we fished Captain chad's women's charity tournament this weekend in forcasted 2-4' waves. All 3 girls had a comfortable dry ride, and weren't bugging the captain to head in early.  Charter captains, could easily run a charter business off this ride, with bench seating and room for foldup chairs, we fish 5 people very comfortable on this. Price is negotiable, and if fishing gear is not desired, we could work something out. . Currently in the water in Oswego, and ready for sea trail. Also has an 8 rod rocket launcher on hardtop, and a Cetrek autopilot(needs a new power cord)

Includes 1992 calkins dual axle trailer with good tires.

$14,000 or best offer. clean titles for both in hand.

Currently docked in Oswego at Wrights Landing, ready for a sea trial, or come fishing with me for a serious buyer. I will show the boat over the next 2 weeks, but i will not be able to finalize a sale/deliver boat until the afternoon of July 13th.( After the Oswego pro/am). Only reason i am selling is due to my wife wanting something bigger that we can stay over on more, and when your wife tells you to buy a bigger boat you do it quickly before she changes her mind lol. . Some pics posted are before i made additions. PM or txt for more pics 315-569-6360  Surveyors welcome at buyers expense

post-152750-0-42184800-1435599732_thumb.jpgpost-152750-0-71306900-1435599743_thumb.jpgpost-152750-0-21364000-1435599751_thumb.jpgpost-152750-0-52199900-1435599762_thumb.jpgpost-152750-0-53881600-1435599772_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sammy Dog

Looks like awesome boat!!! Good luck with your sale, my daughter loves the name Sammie Dog, it was the the name of her first doggie, got to apprieciate a wife that wants to go bigger, lucky you...............Pete

Boat is back in water at wrights ready for sea trial, will deliver sunday or monday. New boat is coming and i only have 1 slip, will entertain reasonable offers to get her out of here.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by Sammy Dog