It's been ruff the last few weeks ..this storm probably didn't help any ethier. I'm going to try to get out Thursday and Friday I can let u know..but u can allways go out deep 400-500 fow..steelhead and teenagers can b picked up...it's just not hot right now

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Went out to the 27 line good bite till 7...then slow went 8 for 9 ...2 big steelhead a nice coho a few steelhead from 5-8lbs and 2 kings one 4 lbs and a shaker

Okay thanks for the report, sounds a bit more promising! We postponed our trip... Just want the fishing to be stable before we make a 6 hr drive! Lol

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It's starting to set up talked to a few other boats they didn't do anything ...we got lucky found a good temp break in 450 to 480fow down temp went from 48 to 52 then back to 48..

Boated 2 Skippy's, went 0/5 on some bigger fish....did try my hand at alewife fishing! Boated about 20, got meat for tomorrow! Tomorrow, we are leaving port at 5am and heading out to 400' setting up and trolling north..how far down did you get those steels today?

Boated 2 Skippy's, went 0/5 on some bigger fish....did try my hand at alewife fishing! Boated about 20, got meat for tomorrow! Tomorrow, we are leaving port at 5am and heading out to 400' setting up and trolling north..how far down did you get those steels today?

40 and 20 stacked on the riggers all went off and 2 big steelhead came off dipsy on a 3 setting 215 back and coho on dipsy 3 130 back...up higher till about 7-8 then then the marks were deeper 60 ish ..did u by chance lose those fish on dipsys with snubbers I hate those things

Fished Thurs and Saturday around same as everyone it seems we boated around 5 fish each day and lost about the same amount. Both days we boated 15lb kings and yesterday we landed an 11lb steely for the board.hopefully week of stable weather and she will setup.