6/29 Went out the Shoot at Fair Haven and pointed east in 15 ft of water on it was on. Browns are in and there was some big ones. Had 58 degrees on top fished three riggers down 4, 5, 7 ft and 6 flat lines on the boards. Fished east to the green can and back to the shoot. We ended up with 9 browns, 2 bass and a short Atlantic. The riggers did most of the work with die hard nk, monkey puke, watermelon, off the boards was nbk dirty white boy , and black silver. We had 3 browns over 10 lbs biggest was 16 lb pig and a nice 14 pounder. Speed for the day was 3.0

FISH ON ;)

post-141980-14356423892704_thumb.jpg

post-141980-14356424100993_thumb.jpg

post-141980-14356424424458_thumb.jpg

Edited by Playin Hookey

its hard to believe that at the end of June your fishing in 15 feet of water. Strange conditions this year. Ill be up next week for 3 weeks out of Fairhaven. Guess I'll break out the Brown trout equipment again. :(

Yes we are staying at the same place. I'm arriving on July 11th. I hope it sets up. Looks like lots of west wind coming up this week so hopefully it will start! I don't mind Brown trout fishing but I would much rather be chasing kings!!

Their was some kings out deep that a few boats got intimate but no good numbers just a few fish. Good luck to you all I moved the boat back to cayuga for a few weeks then I will be back up by the end of July for Aug and Sept

FISH ON ;)