Cayuga

I'm going to be new to Cayuga lake fishing. Was looking for some pointers. I will be fishing out from the canoga area about 4 miles south from the state park. I fish Lake Ontario a lot for salmon so I'm familiar with downriggers and dipseys. Just not sure what everyone recommends running? Just spoons? Cowbells? Etc... If anyone is familiar with this part of the lake or a good spot fairly close any info would be greatly appreciated! Also any ideas for other species too would help! Thanks in advance.

Head south to 100 ft of water riggers from 30 to 60 with sliders and copper yellow and black and purple spoons. Run dipsy with green flasher white fly at 160 with mag dipsy. That dipsy will be in the water for about 2 min before it fires. Fished Sunday 3 hrs boated 27 fish about 10 of them silvers . Fishing is hot but the fleas are here unfortunately.

Thanks for the info! On Lake Ontario I never really targeted lake trout. I know you troll at a slower speed for them what do you usually run? Also all my stuff is set up heavier for kings and was wondering what your recommendation for line is? 10-15 lb maybe? Other than getting familiar with the land marks you guys talk about I think I have the jist of it. Thanks again and tight lines!

Purple and white spoons. Or blue silver green silver. Bounce off the bottom. All ways have good luck around AES to.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Lake Ontario United mobile app