Charging your glow spoons and flashers?

Just starting to get more glow and super glow spoons, and I was wondering what people are using to charge these spoons with and how many times do you need to re-charge them before they weaken?  Thank you for your help.

Here's what I ended up doing. I put a series of whites and blues led throughout the boat and installed a single led in the corner with a switch. I turn it on when I'm setting up to charge. Flashlight works too but I was always using it for something and when I needed it. Gone. post-150509-14358021205253_thumb.jpgpost-150509-14358021343281_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

nothing works like a flash bulb for a camera but there a pain to carry and not very durable. Pier fishing with Moonshine spoons, 2 or 3 wacks with the flash and I've seen my spoon 40-50 yards away and 15' down. That being said when it's that bright I've never caught a fish there scared of it.

I use an LED work light something like this.

http://www.cabletiesandmore.com/images/led-worklight/Gallery/worklight-details.jpg

It has a large surface area to cover the spoon/fly/flasher.

It's super bright and charges fast.

... and the best thing is it only cost me like $8 or $9 and came with batteries.

It's probably the best thing I've come across for charging glowing baits.

Just bought a Led UV light at Lowes 9 bucks it also has 9 led bulbs and works like a charm, its about 4-5 inch's, purple and easy to carry.

Tested it out vs. sunlight and tanning bed light charge, LED UV flashlight does the trick.