Ok Guy's cut bait, bait what's your thoughts on the best out there! Name and where to get it.

I have a freezer full of  alewives , and  mackerel  that  I am going to brine  up   and refreeze, I also want to try to keep  some frozen  and cut it fresh  and put it right  on the rig  even if it only  lasts  for a short time thinking  the scent will be better than  pickling it.  Would  love to  hear  from others  who use their own cut bait also 

We have been using anchovies a lot this year.  Easier to use, but this year, especially the beginning, the whole anchovy has picked up more fishing than cut herring. We're not dead set on it, herring did do well for one of my friends this weekend, but we like keeping at least one anchovy out, and if it hits we put out more.

Looking for info on what people think about what's the best cut bait out there and where to get it. Even whole bait that you can cut down. Thoughts and experiences welcome. Thanks

Aren't you putting on a clinic soon?.........

silverfoxcharters.net

BAITNH - I'm pretty sure the NYSDEC bait regs forbid the use of non-commercial bait  used outside the water from which it originates and even with commercial bait someone needs the packaging present as proof of origin. This also applies to dead frozen bait.

Edited by Sk8man