Ruff Rider Live Report Sodus 2015 July 2-6

Nice Nick !!  How good did that feel....lmao.  Screaming drags have been tough to come by this season, but that's all gonna change right fast !  Good fish bud, get another one so ya have a pair of his and hers   :yes:

Signs to know when it is King season:

Day 1: water warms and black flies hatch. Seem harmless, ignore them.

Day 5: Black flies arrive, begin to devour human flesh. Swear you will never fish this lake again.

Day 7: you are fighting a screamer, while your wife hooks up another bag for your continuous blood transfusion, due to the flies chewing on your legs while fighting a king!

Welcome to Day 1 my friends...

20150704_112415.jpg

Go get 'em, NIck!!  Wish I was still out there, slammin' the salmon with all of you!  Love living vicariously through all you and everyone out there's reports.  Sounds like the big fish are about to set up, when the warm weather finally hits!!  Good luck to you and the wife!!! :yes:  :yes:

I was having issues with my depth raider I bought a torpedo cable antenna and run it with the standard coated cable has worked well I was able to read temp and speed down to 150' today

Edited by rlconverse

Anybody know if there is a public dock that I can park my boat at to walk up and get something to eat in Sodus bay?

Abes (now called Warehouse) has a dock to park at while you eat.

I was having issues with my depth raider I bought a torpedo cable antenna and run it with the standard coated cable has worked well I was able to read temp and speed down to 150' today

Drats, wish I had read this earlier! Although not sure it would work with the stop beads on my Scotty.