Bergy Lures

Well my dad and grandpa started the business back up again!They started Bergy Spoons back years ago and now they have changed the name to BERGY LURES!!!! they are making more than spoons now. They have stickbaits and crankbaits( in the near future) but the spoons in new colors and sizes are catching a lot of fish so far!!The spoons we've tried so far have worked great for us!! Some of the colors are the same as before but not all of them are going to be in the catalogue but dad has some great looking new colors that work as great if not better than before lol and he might be putting them on the market in the near future. But as you can tell by the pictures below the spoons work just as before! if there's one thing the old man know how to do is paint spoons that catch big fish.

The first time I ever went trolling with my dad was when I was 9 years old. We went out and fished Cayuga lake and I caught my first ever laker off of his spoon. I'll never forget that fish!now I'm 17 gonna be 18 in the next couple weeks and I couldn't ask for a better role model and fishing partner. In all I just wanted to let everyone know that the famous BERGY LURES(Bergy Spoons) are back in business and catching fish as they always have and to say Love you old man and I can't wait to go fishing with you and grandpa [attachmentpost-157742-14358892478682_thumb.jpg=26559:ImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1435889202.773100.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

post-157742-14358892093218_thumb.jpg

Edited by Adam Denney

Well my dad and grandpa started the business back up again!They started Bergy Spoons back years ago and now they have changed the name to BERGY LURES!!!! they are making more than spoons now. They have stickbaits and crankbaits( in the near future) but the spoons in new colors and sizes are catching a lot of fish so far!!The spoons we've tried so far have worked great for us!! Some of the colors are the same as before but not all of them are going to be in the catalogue but dad has some great looking new colors that work as great if not better than before lol and he might be putting them on the market in the near future. But as you can tell by the pictures below the spoons work just as before! if there's one thing the old man know how to do is paint spoons that catch big fish.

The first time I ever went trolling with my dad was when I was 9 years old. We went out and fished Cayuga lake and I caught my first ever laker off of his spoon. I'll never forget that fish!now I'm 17 gonna be 18 in the next couple weeks and I couldn't ask for a better role model and fishing partner. In all I just wanted to let everyone know that the famous BERGY LURES(Bergy Spoons) are back in business and catching fish as they always have and to say Love you old man and I can't wait to go fishing with you and grandpa [attachmentattachicon.gifImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1435889240.072330.jpg=26559:ImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1435889202.773100.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I wish you the best, with your new & improved business, this post really hits home for me. My dad and I started in business together in 1983 I was 17 then and he knew more about the starters and alternators than I, as we grew older together the roles changed as he retired and I took over the show in 93. Then he worked for me just to say it was always a 50/50. We worked side by side 6 days a week never did we ever have a bad day, on weekends we were together, we went to fly in trips to Canada fishing together. I had the best dad ever!! Not only were we father and son we were best friends. Dad passed away at age 75 after battling cancer for 3 years, his last words were, please take care of that beautiful wife of yours and my twin grand babies who were only 2 then. I think it's awesome you show respect and confidence both in your dad and yourself, that will be the best tool in your shop and the road to success!!! Keep us posted on your progress to another American made lure company, Adam. Best of luck to you, your father and your grandfather, your a lucky man to have 3 generations of knowledge working together, lots of wisdom for you to consume for a young man but I'm sure you'll do just fine. PAP Edited by pap

• 3 years later...